Nature Center Birthday Parties
For the nature lover in your family! Create a unique nature-themed birthday party experience for your child to celebrate their special day! Choose a party based on their interests and the season. During the party, children will spend time discovering the outdoors through observation, exploration and hands-on activities. There is also plenty to do indoors if the weather is inclement.
Birthday parties are available for children 4 years old and up.
Your Birthday Party
A Naturalist-led program with crafts, games, activities and nature exploration with the remaining 30 minutes reserved for free time to explore the Zionsville Nature Center. And cupcakes, of course!
What you receive:
- An exciting 1-hour program and hands-on activities
- An experience Naturalist to present the program
- A gift from the Zionsville Parks for the birthday child
- A goodie bag for each child (max 12 children)
- PDF invitation with directions you can email to your guests
- Zionsville Nature Center will supply tables, seating, reusable tablecloths, napkins, plates and simple decorations
- Residents: $150
- Nonresidents: $165
- Fees are for parties of 10 children (2 additional children can be added for $8/each)
- Max 12 children total - no siblings under 3 years of age
- Party capacity is 15 including adults
- Birthday parties are held Saturdays 10:30 a.m. - 12 pm or 1:30 - 3 p.m. Weekday timeslots may be an option during school breaks. Please contact us if you would like to inquire.
- Availability depends on staff schedules and public program offerings.
Click here to reserve your date
Reservations can be made up to 3 months in advance
Parental Responsibilities and Party Policy
- Parents are responsible for providing cupcakes and drinks.
- Gifts will be collected at the start of the program to unwrap at home.
- Please do not bring additional decorations or balloons.
- Parents/hosts are responsible for last 30 minutes of program, supervising children and serving cupcakes
- Make sure the educational items at the Nature Center are used properly.
- A minimum of two adult chaperones are always required, including during any hike.
- You are responsible for the discipline of all children, which may include removing individuals from activities if they are not behaving in an appropriate manner.
- Zionsville Parks and Recreation reserves the right to end the program if the health and safety of any participant or animal is at risk.
- Maximum party capacity is 15 (12 children max) total due to space. There are no exceptions, additional attendees will be asked to leave.
- Children and parents should come dressed for the weather.