How can I contact maintenance?

To report maintenance repairs, contact Zionsville Parks & Recreation at 317-733-2273. To report an emergency or incident call 317-873-5967 or 911.

Show All Answers

1. Why isn’t my dog park fob working?
2. How can I reactivate my dog park fob?
3. What vaccines are required?
4. I just got a new dog. How can I add them to my permit?
5. How old does my new dog have to be to join?
6. Can my child join me in the dog park?
7. How can I contact maintenance?