During the March 20 Town Council meeting, members had a sealed bid opening for trash/recycling providers. We received three trash/recycling bids (Waste Management, Republic Services and Priority). Priority has been determined to be the lowest responsive and responsible bidder.
- We are finalizing contracts.
- There are NO anticipated disruptions to residential trash and recycling services.
- Town Council is working to schedule a meeting to establish an ordinance adopting the new rates.
- We’re currently in communication with Priority about the upcoming processes.
- Residents will receive a mailer with info in the near future.
- It's still business as usual for residents so please continue to place trash/recycling containers as you have.
We will continue to keep you updated through digital media channels and mailers.