January 20, 2024
Ascension St. Vincent Community Room - 207
1100 West Oak Street
Zionsville, IN 46077
Zionsville Puzzle Swap
Saturday, January 20, 2024
In celebration of National Puzzle Day you are invited to bring gently used puzzles to Zionsville Town Hall between January 2 and 18. Then return to Town Hall on Saturday, January 20 to choose a new one.
• Puzzles can be any size but must be in their original box or tin.
• All pieces must be accounted for, no puzzles with missing pieces will be accepted.
• Puzzles must be in good condition and no older than 15 years.
• No puzzles accepted outside of normal Town Hall business hours or after January 18.
• No puzzles accepted day of the swap.
• No puzzles with profanity, nudity or drug or alcohol paraphernalia will be accepted.
• No wooden baby or toddler puzzles will be accepted.
• You will receive 1 ticket for every puzzle you bring. Max of 10 puzzles per person.
• Zionsville Parks and Recreation reserves the right to keep, donate or destroy any puzzles that do not follow guidelines listed above or are not swapped by the end of the program on January 20.
• Town Hall will be closed January 1 and 15.