Zionsville Parks Shelter Reservations
Zionsville’s parks are ideal locations for parties, meetings, reunions, seminars, weddings or picnics. Reservable shelters allow for the exclusive use of park shelters for a prearranged period. Shelter reservation applications may be submitted on or after January 1 of each year and may not extend beyond the current calendar year.
Reservable Spaces (photos below)
- Elm Street Green Pavilion (165 N Elm Street) - four picnic tables and one grill. No on-site public restrooms (the nearest public restroom is located at Lions Park).
- Heritage Trail Park (4050 S 875 E) - 4 secured picnic tables, overhead lighting, electric outlet, grill, water station. On-site port-o-john.
- Lincoln Park Gazebo (41 S 2nd Street) - two picnic tables available, water fountain, hose bib and electrical outlets available. No nearby public restrooms.
- Mulberry Fields Shelter A (9645 Whitestown Road) - five moveable picnic tables, overhead lighting, electric outlet and water station. On-site public restrooms.
- Mulberry Fields Shelter B (9645 Whitestown Road) - four moveable picnic tables, overhead lighting, electric outlet, grill and water station. On-site public restrooms.
- Mulberry Fields Shelter C (9645 Whitestown Road) - five moveable picnic tables, overhead lighting, electric outlet and grill. Close proximity to public restrooms and splash pad.
- Overley-Worman Park Shelter A (6040 Godello Circle) - four moveable picnic tables, overhead lighting, electric outlet and grill. Nearby water station and on-site port-o-john.
- Overley-Worman Park Shelter B (6040 Godello Circle) - four moveable picnic tables, overhead lighting, electric outlet and grill. Nearby water station and on-site port-o-john.
Each reservable shelter is available for two shifts per day:
- AM Shift: dawn - 2 p.m.
- PM Shift: 3 p.m. - dusk
|Resident rate||Half day: $50||Full day: $100|
|Non-resident rate||Half day: $65||Full day: $130|
Not-for-profit Groups: We want our community to gather in parks. Not-for-profit groups may schedule reservations within Town facilities at a reduced or waived rate. Please contact the Parks Department directly for reservations 317-733-2273.
- Alcoholic beverages are not permitted. This ordinance is strictly enforced.
- Permission for amplified sound may be revoked at any time if deemed disruptive.
- User groups may not sell food, beverages or any items in the park. If this reservation is part of a fundraiser for a local non-profit, or fundraising for any other purpose, please attach a detailed proposal to online application. Fundraising activities require Park Board approval in advance. The Zionsville Park and Recreation Board meets on the second Wednesday of each month, except holidays.
- At the end of the reserved period, the reservation holder must leave the designated space in the same condition as found. Town staff will inspect shelters at the end of the reserved period or at the beginning of the following day. Reservation holders are responsible for any and all damages to park property and/or trash disposal. A $50 clean-up fee may be charged for any mess that requires additional staff time to clean.
- Refunds may be approved if received one week prior to the reservation date. A $10 processing fee will be deducted from all refunds.
- If others will not yield your reserved area when requested, please contact Zionsville Police Department at the non-emergency number: 317-873-5967.
Zionsville Parks Birthday Parties
Create a unique birthday party experience for your child to celebrate their special day! Choose a party based on their interests and the season. During the party, children will spend time discovering the outdoors through observation, exploration and play.
Birthday parties are available for children 4 years and up and can be added to any Zionsville Park Shelter Reservation. Max of 20 children.
Birthday Party Fee: $100 (in addition to shelter reservation costs)