Stormwater Permits

New residential construction or any activity resulting in 10,000 square feet or more but less than one acre of total land disturbance must apply for a Stormwater Individual Lot Permit. Any construction resulting in land disturbance of one or more acres requires a Stormwater Management Permit.

Information about all local stormwater requirements, including the full Stormwater Ordinance and Technical Standards Manual, forms and other resources, can be found on the Stormwater Ordinance, Standards, Permits and Construction Requirements page.

Related Documents

327 IAC 15-5 (Rule 5) Resources