The Creekstomper is a mobile recreation vehicle to deploy mobile play equipment and offer programming at a variety of events and locations including local parks, community events, festivals and more.
The vehicle was previously part of the Zionsville Police Department’s fleet and served as a mobile forensics lab. Before that, it was a Zionsville Fire Department ambulance. The town will once again see a return on its investment as the vehicle is transformed to serve the community in yet another new way.
Creekstomper features images of many of the attractions and amenities in Zionsville parks including cycling, sports, kayaking, Eagle Creek and wildlife. From spring thru fall the mobile recreation vehicle will offer different programs and activities for the community to drop in and enjoy.
Download a copy of Rent the Creekstomper
Creekstomper at Your Event
Looking for a unique addition to your business or community event? Let us bring the Zionsville Parks to you! The Creekstomper is Zionsville Park and Recreation's new outreach vehicle, meeting residents at their doorstep with new programs and information. The Creekstomper is available for Zionsville based businesses, organizations, and HOAs to help provide information and experiences for your community. Whether a church or school function, the neighborhood block party, or a promotional event at your business let the Zionsville Parks help create memories.
- $150/hour (Minimum of 2-hour reservation required)
- Reservation must be made a minimum of two weeks in advance
- Availability depends on staffing
- Available for Zionsville based business and organizations
- Reservations are available March - November
- Experienced Parks and Recreation staff ready to interact with community members.
- Your choice of a nature or recreation-based experience allowing visitors to come and go as they please, while offering opportunities to interact and explore our Zionsville Parks
- The Zionsville Creekstomper - sure to turn heads and encourage people to come and explore (subject to change due to weather, mechanical issues, etc)
Choose Your Theme
Discover Your Backyard - Attendees will receive a hands-on introduction to our local Zionsville animals via pelts, feathers, turtle shells and other materials. Family friendly activiites will be available for visitors to try (number and selection will be at the determination of the park staff). Zionsville Park staff will be available to answer questions in relation to the parks as well as provide recommendations for programs, recreational opportunities and exploration.
Park and PLAY - Our fun yard game experience can now come to your event. The Creekstomper will park at your location and encourage attendees to come out and PLAY wit the Zionsville Parks. Depending on the size of your event, and your attendees, Zionsville Park staff will set up 2 - 5 different yard games and activities for an epic bash. Park staff will be available to answer questions in relation to the parks as well as provide recommendations for programs, recreational opportunities, and exploration.
Request the Creekstomper for your event
Zionsville Parks Birthday Parties
Create a unique birthday party experience for your child to celebrate their special day! Choose a party based on their interests and the season. During the party, children will spend time discovering the outdoors through observation, exploration and play.
Birthday parties are available for children 4 years and up and can be added to any Zionsville Park Shelter Reservation. Max of 20 children.
Birthday Party Fee: $100 (in addition to shelter reservation costs)
Request your Zionsville Parks Birthday Party
Host Responsibilities and Program Policy
- Parents/hosts are responsible for supervising all guests and participants
- Zionsville Parks and Recreation reserves the right to end the program if the health and safety of any participant or staff member is at risk.
- A minimum of two adult chaperones are always required during the birthday party program, including during any hike.