- Community Resources
The Boone County Food Resource Guide provides an overview of food resources available within the County. Some of these resources are highlighted below.
- Zionsville Meals on Wheels: Provides nutritious home-delivered meals at nominal cost to persons who are unable to prepare adequate food for themselves due to illness, disability or age.
- Zionsville Community Schools Food Assistance: Provides food assistance for those parents/guardians who have reached out on behalf of their child(ren). The plan is to continue through the end of the ZCS school year.
- Boys and Girls Club of Boone County Emergency Food Program: Serves meals from the Lebanon Unit, 403 W. Main St. Meals will be available Monday - Friday from 4 - 6 p.m. through May 29. They have partnered with Love Inc. to offer take-home meals on Fridays and host virtual programs to provide connection to youth members.
- Zionsville Food Pantry: Distributes food to those in need every Thursday from 5 to 6 p.m. and every Friday from noon to 2 p.m.
- Love Inc.: They are a drop-off site for diapers and partner with local agencies to distribute food. Their Lebanon Nazarene food pantry is open Saturdays and the second and fourth Tuesday evenings of each month.
- Shalom House: Serves warm meals on Tuesdays and Saturdays. Continues to distribute Shalom Kids’ Sack Lunches when school is not in session.
- ARC of Greater Boone County: Offers free grocery pick-up and delivery. They have redeployed staff to assist clients who need support at home.
- The Caring Center: Provides boxed meals to 30 families a day and work with local organizations for food pantry distribution.