- Small Businesses
As part of the Town of Zionsville’s efforts to help businesses during the COVID-19 pandemic, we have compiled a list of resources. These resources include assistance and guidance through federal and state programs.
Zionsville Business Occupancy Guidelines
The Fire Prevention Division has developed an interactive form to assist our business community to comply with the CoVID-19 Back-On-Track guidelines set forth by Gov. Holcomb.
Indiana Small Business PPE Markeplace
Small businesses having trouble finding the personal protective equipment (PPE) needed to get back up and running can start getting help from the state through the Indiana Small Business PPE Marketplace. To qualify, a business or nonprofit organization must be registered to do business in Indiana, employ fewer than 150 people, be required to use PPE to comply with safety requirements and fall into the categories of restaurants, retail sales, personal services or offices.
Federal Financial Assistance Resources
Small businesses are facing an unprecedented economic disruption due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. The President has signed into law the CARES Act, which provides financial relief for American workers and small businesses through several new temporary programs to address the COVID-19 outbreak. The following programs are managed by the Small Business Administration:
- Paycheck Protection Program (PPP): This loan program provides loan forgiveness for retaining employees by temporarily expanding the traditional SBA 7(a) loan program.
- Economic Injury Disaster Loans (EIDL) and Loan Advance: This loan advance will provide up to $10,000 of economic relief to businesses that are currently experiencing temporary difficulties.
- SBA Express Bridge Loans: Enables small businesses who currently have a business relationship with an SBA Express Lender to access up to $25,000 quickly.
- SBA Debt Relief: The SBA is providing a financial reprieve to small businesses during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Indiana Assistance Resources
- Boone County Economic Development Corporation Small Business Economic Relief Fund
- Indy Chamber Rapid Response Loans
- Indiana District Office of the SBA
- Indiana Small Business Development Center
- The ISBDC COVID-19 Resource Guide
- Sen. Mike Braun’s Coronavirus Assistance Page
- Sen. Todd Young’s Coronavirus Assistance Toolkit