New to Town?
Welcome to Zionsville
If you’ve just moved in to town, congratulations! You will find your new hometown is a great place to live with good schools, friendly neighbors and all the amenities you’d expect from one of Indiana’s finest communities.
For anything having to do with Town Services, you can call 317-873-8245 or come to Zionsville Town Hall, located at 1100 West Oak Street. Zionsville Town Hall is open Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. Zionsville Town Hall is closed on all national holidays and election days.
For contact information on all Zionsville Town Departments, please visit the Staff Directory.
Vectren Energy provides both gas for Zionsville.
- Citizens Water Company provides Zionsville’s public water services.
- Some homes in the Rural Service District may be serviced by Whitestown Municipal Utilities.
A wide variety of home phone services are available to Zionsville residents. There is no single provider.
Ray’s Trash Service provides trash pickup and curbside recycling services for the urban service area of the Town of Zionsville. For more information about Ray’s Trash Service and their pickup schedule, please view the Trash and Recycling page.
- The Zionsville Wastewater Department provides wastewater services in the urban service area of the Town.
- Clay Township Regional Waste District provides wastewater services for the Town in an area east of US421.
- Whitestown Utilities provides wastewater services for the far western portion of the Town.
- For more details, please contact the wastewater clerk in the Zionsville Clerk/Treasurer Office at 317-873-2469.
If you are part of a neighborhood, view the Homeowner's Associations webpage for important community information and links.